Tuesday, November 15, 2011

pinterest.com

Pinterest is one of my all time favorite websites! It is a virtual pinboard where you can organize and share things you love. They have everything you can possibly imagine, from home decor, photos, fashion, books, recipes, and best of all craft ideas and lesson plans! Not only is this a great website for all women... but it is great for teachers! You begin by creating you own "pinboards." I have a range of pinboards from fashion to recipes and even my future wedding plans! (HA!) It a great site to browse on, but be careful you may become addicted. I have found many craft ideas for holidays and also many art projects for school subjects. You can even search specific grade levels, and many ideas will come up for lesson plans and art projects. When you click on the pin, it will take you to a blog, which can lead you to find even more fantastic things! I highly recommend pinterest to EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment